Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Texas Retreat - June 2009

Oh My Gosh!!! I can't even begin to say just how wonderful the last few days were!! Keep in mind us 7 gals have NEVER met in the last 3-4 years, but it was as if we knew eachother perfectly! We were perfectly comfortable around eachother to be completely ourselves!!! From the burps, slips of the tongue, shopping cart rides, and anything else you can think of, there was NEVER a dull or awkward moment!!

Below are just a FEW of the pictures we took!

If you'd like to be part of this amazing family we have here on Have Your Way With Paper, follow the link and join us! We'd love to bring you in with open arms and embrace new members. You won't be sorry!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Oh Paula, what came over me when I hug you for the first time??? I've 'known' you the longest and maybe that is why the tears started flowing. I don't honestly know why, but we did it..we finally met!! You are as cute in person as you are in your photos, but I knew that. I wish I did have the magic frog for you to kiss and turn into that handsome (rich) prince you deserve. hugs sweet friend...