Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Work of Art, Sketch #44

I hate to brag on myself, but I have to say.....this came out awesome!!! Much better than anticipated!!! Again, I used one of my own sketches, inspired by Have Your Way With Paper's Circle Challenge #3 for our CHRISTMAS CROP!
I used S.E.I.'s Addison paper pack for all the papers. The letters are all Thickers. When I laid all the papers down and the matted photos on top, the paper just blended into the background. So, to make them kind of stand on their own, I inked some edges. I used Color Box cat's eye chalk ink pads. I used white for the striped edges, brown for the bubbly edges and darke green for the circles.

As for how I made the circles; I used my Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge. Set with a depth cut of 6, 11" and mid speed with full pressure. Totally love this cartridge. It is so versatile! I used my handy dandy old-school Dymo Label Maker for the date. And......VOILA!!!

No comments: