Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sketchy Saturday - 5/7/11

SKETCH #94
"MAXIN N RELAXIN"
PRODUCTS USED: I used my March 2011 Kit from The Scrap Room for this one! All the papers are from th Bella Blvd Sophisticates line. These papers worked out really well for these pix. The flower and leaf pins were also part of this kit! I used Thickers for my title as always. I had some brown ribbon in my stash I used for a little extra touch. To complete this layout, I used my new Elmer's Painters Marker in white for the outline of the pix. I didn't necessarily want to mat the pix, but they did need something. This worked great!

Give this sketch a go and see what you can do with it! You have one week to post your layout here. After that, you can post in "2011 Layouts" section of this blog. Have fun! Cant' wait to see what you do!

No comments: