Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Croppin' at the Speedway

If you are interested in sharing a few hours with your friend in a homey atmosphere to crop, chit-chat and munch, email me and I'll save a spot for you. I have room for 2-4 people.

Prices are $5, $15 or $25. You will have your own 3'-6' table (depends on how many reserve), use of a variety of items for free. Snacks and other goodies will be provided as well. I will also have a few items for purchase.


I have converted my new home office strictly for Cropping. It is an 11x10 room. You may come and go as you please. Plenty of lighting and space available. You can park on the street and I will help you load/unload your scrapbooking supplies. The cropping room is upstairs and I will happily 'valet' your items up and down the stairs while you relax and help yourself to some snacks and drinks.

I will also have a variety of 'give and take' scraps, punches, scissors, templates, die cuts, stamps, ribbons, brads and more avaiable for use. For a small fee, you can also have unlimited access to the printer and cricut machine.

I can accommodate up to four scrappers; however, you may choose to use 6' for yourself. If this is your choice, your price will slightly increase, unless only two have reserved a space. In which case, you'll get 2 spots for the price of ONE!

I will be readily available for questions and suggestions. I will also have a few idea books/magazines available for you as well.

Hope to see you soon!

Send me an e-mail! Let's see what we can do! Check out the CALENDAR below for available days and times.

Sorry, but smoking will be strictly prohibited.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Wish I was closer!!!

Unknown said...

I so wish I could come! Hey thanks for your comments. I'm honored that you've added me to your link list. What a wonderful site you have!

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com