Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh Fall

Except for the journaling, this is my favorite comleted layout for the Cream of The Crop Weekend over at Have Your Way With Paper. It's not that I don't like my handwriting, it's just that my spacing was off and I just don't like that, that's all.The About Fall (#4) Challenge wa to create a layout stating what I love about fall. I could have done a layout without pictures, but I couldn't resist using these amazing fall pictures of my son.

I used Crate Paper's Lemon Grass line for this layout. I love this line because it is so versatile. It's also a wonderful fall paper to use as well. You can create a wonderful fall page without it being too dark or dull. And THAT, I love!

For the word "fall" I used my favorite letters....Thickers! For the "Oh" I used CLoud 9's foil edged letters.

I did a little inking and sanding on this layout too. I sanded the edges of the pictures and the striped paper as well. I think it adds a little texture to it. I used my black fine tipped marker to add some doodling as well. Pop dots were used to lift the flower for some fun dimension! I layered like this: pop dot, flower, pop dot, flower. I love the effect.

No comments: