Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beach Time!!

Okay, I have two very different layouts I have designed using some of Digital Delight's images!
I used the "Under The Sea" Background, Starfish, Seahorse, Crab and Happy Fish. This is an all digital design. If this were a paper layout, I would pop dot the seahorses and happy fish for a little dimension. You could even add a little starfish to the mermaid's hair.
I used the Clam, the Octopus in the distance, and the Water Turtle from the "Under the Sea" collection to accent this peaceful layout. I used a pale lavender cardstock for my background and scraps for the rest. I also used Thickers letters for the title. I thought the Clams were perfect all nestled in the title.

I want to thank Kari, for allowing me to use some of her pictures to design this layout.
I used my own sketch #42.

No comments: