Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MEMORY WORKS


Ever hear of them? If you haven't you will NOW! You see I have recently become and Independant Memory Works Scrapbooking Consultant! I am so excited to share this wonderful opportunity with all of you!

Where to start? Well, Memory Works offers all products at a reasonable price in one easy place! ME! They offer papers, chipboard, flowers, adhesives, bling, inks, and so much more! Some vendors they carry are Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz, My Mind's Eye, Fiskars, Basic Grey, Crate Paper, Cosmo Cricket, Jenni Bowlin, and so many more!

Not only can you get new products, but you can also search their clearance section and get some awesome stuff at an even more unbeleivable price!  Memory Works also has a Monthly Kit Club! Yup! You heard right! A Monthly Kit Club! You can order month to month after you see what they have OR you could just get yourself a monthly subscription and be surprised when you receive your kits every month automatically! Either way, you win!

They also have an easy, fast and cost efficient way to scrap your memories. It's called Simple Stories. You can quickly get your pages put together with one of their easy to use kits.

Here's how it all works........ Visit their website, review the products available and send me an email with the products you would like to purchase. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. Once I get confirmation of payment I will place your order for you. In 10 days or LESS your order will arrive! Right to your door! How great is that?! All the glory of new scrappy supplies without the hassle of driving all the way to your local scrap store for the newest stuff!

If you live in Indy, I can host a get together for you and your friends! You supply the people and the snacks (if you choose) and I will supply the door prizes, fun, products for you to see and a great giveaway! Just send me an email telling me you are intereseted and we'll go from there!

I am totally excited about this new endeavor and I know you WILL BE very happy with their products and their quick shipping.

NOTE: This is my personal website (Independent MemoryWorks Scrapbook Consultant #MW880688). MemoryWorks provided graphics, images, and content are copyrighted and cannot be copied, pasted, or duplicated in any format. General website graphics, designs, and images on this website are not representative of MemoryWorks.

No comments: