Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

3rd PLACE!!!!

I am currently in THIRD PLACE! Please please please, continue to vote for my layout! I am so close and I am so excited....LOL. Help take me to the finals! Thank you so much!
Scrapbooks Etc has notified me that I am in the running for an awesome prize! All I need are the most votes and I am in the finals! I know everyone is very busy with their own stuff these days, but all I am asking for is just a few seconds of your time. Click HERE to place your vote for my layout. You can vote once a day, every day -- sometimes even twice a day, if you're lucky (just use a different computer or your smart phone - just a different IP address)!

Here is the layout that made it!
Any and all votes are greatly appreciated! Thank you for your support and your help!!

No comments: