Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Friday, January 14, 2011

CHA Peek 2011 - My Mind's Eye

OH!
MY!
GOSH!

I rarely ever like an ENTIRE line of any product, but OH! MY! GOSH! I am totally smitten! NO!! Scratch that! I have fallen completely head over heels, jump in with both feet and eyes closed, i'll do whatever you want me to IN LOVE with My Mind's Eye new collection: Stella & Rose - Hattie.

Here's jsut a few pictures of the collection. Click HERE to go to My Mind's Eye and see the entire collection!! While there, be sure to check out their other upcoming and new products!! They are all awesome!!!
 
 
This collection actually has several parts to it: Boy, Buddies, Happy, Family and Remember. And guess what???? I LOVE every last bit of it!!!! I had to share this with you. I tried to find out if my local scrap store would be carrying this any time soon, but they won't tell me. Or, they can't. I'm not sure which. Either way, I think I'm going to have to order this online. I want the ENTIRE Hattie collection, not just a bit here or there! So, If anyone hears of where I can get the whole thing in one order from one place......let me know!

No comments: