Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sketchy Saturday - 4/2/11

SKETCH #89
" FREEZIN FOR A REASON"
PRODUCTS USED:  All papers came from Cloud 9 Design (Colorbok). I love these papers! The entire paper pack coordinates and makes it so easy to put a layout together!  The snowflake ribbon is actually one of the $1 spools from JoAnn's. A self adhesive ribbon, mind you! The puffy snowflake stickers are from Recollections. I think I actually found these on 50% sale the other day! A great buy!

Taking the yellow from the slide in the pictures, I decided to use it as my accent color. I didn't want there to be a ton of yellow, so I matted the pictures with a very thin line of yellow cardstock and just a little touch of it on the top and bottom of the striped paper. I used my Dymo for the date and journaling strips. After I faux stitched the journaling block, I pop dotted it to add just a little bit of dimension.

All in all, I would have to say that I really really like this layout!

Link your creation below and let us all see what you have created! Be sure to leave a comment stating you linked your layout too!

No comments: