Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Three More Chicago Layouts DONE!!

Since the Lucky You online crop at Have Your Way With Paper has finished, activity has been a bit slow in our gallery, so Trisha dared us to create some layouts this weekend! I took her dare and showed her a thing or two.....or THREE! LOL
*****
The title for this one is supposed to be "more than a TASTE of chicago". I'm really hoping that comes across. Anyway, I used Thickers for my title and one of Bo Bunny's new lines, Ad Lib. I love this line. It's so fun!! The collage is actually from Scrapbooks Etc. They have a bunch of collage templates. I just saved the template on my computer and then opened it up in PhotoShop Elements to add the pix.
*****
This was a really fun layout to do! I used Sketch Inspiration's Sketch #212 and Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig line. Twig actually came from The Scrap Room's March 2011 Kit. Can I say that March is over and I still haven't used even HALF of the kit!!! I printed my journaling strips on regular white paper using MS Word. Then I just cut them in strips to fit the squares and attached them!
*****
 This turned out soooo much better than I had anticipated! I used the Hopscotch line from The Scrap Room's March 2011 kit!! I still have tons of that left too! I used another collage template from Scrapbooks Etc. These are some very handy little things lately!!! The big heart on the bottom right was actually punched through in the center and on around. I used little bits and pieces of this line to fill in the holes. That took a little while to do, but well worth the work! I did a little doodling and inking and VOILA! DONE!

3 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

These are SO great, Paula! :)

scrappinC said...

I am a new follower to your blog and I absolutely love all of your layouts. I was reading through your blog and I have to say Danny Kaye is one of my favorites. From ready your blog you have done well for yourself and son. I can't wait to see your new designs.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Such great fun layouts Paula!!! I so need to get into scrapbooking with your wonderful sketches!!! TFS
Hugs