Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lucky You Crop Layouts

WOW! THe participation in the "Lucky You" online crop at Have Your Way With Paper is amazing!!! I'm so impressed with myself in getting SEVEN whole layouts done!! The inspiration in the Gallery is unbeleivable! Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this wonderful crop so far!

 Between the challenges, the amazing inspiration in the gallery and the Video Skyping I was able to complete all these layouts!
***
 Challenge #6 - Use the word HAPPY in your title
I used My Mind's Eye, Complete Boy and my own sketch #97. Thickers again were used for my title.
***
Challenge #13 - Use a sketch from anywhere
I used Colorbok's Family page kit and my own sketch #95
***
 Challenge #5 - Use the word LUCKY in your title
I used The Scrap Room's September 2010 Kit (October Afternoon, Seaside); Thickers for the title; stash for the buttons and ric rac.
***
Challenge #10 - Scrap a page all about your Wee Little One
I used The Scrap Room's March 2011 Kit (Little Yellow Bicycle, Twig) for the papers, birdie, butterfly and corner embellie; Thickers for the title; stash for the bling and flowers; my own sketch #96.
***
 Challenge #8 - Use colors Green, Yellow and Blue
I used BoBunny's new line Ad Lib; Thickers for the title; Elmer's Painters Pen in white
***
Challenge #9 - Use a treasured picture on a layout
 
I used Echo Park's Little Boy line; Basic Grey brads; Thickers; Elmer's Painter Pen in white
Thank you Trisha for the perfect Title!
***
 Challenge #2 - Use as much green as you can on a layout
I used Basic Grey's Origins line; Thickers for the title; PSE 4.0 to alter the pictures to sepia tones; stash for the flowers and brads
Thank you Krissy for the perfect Title!
.

3 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Awesome pages, Paula! :)

D said...

Your pages are BEAUTIFUL!!! I think circles in pages are awesome. Way to go Paula!

Carol said...

You got a lot of pages done! They all are fabulous.