Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sketchy Saturday - 3/19/11

SKETCH #87
"CHILLIN FOR NEW YEARS"
The background paper is Bazzill cardstock. All patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye, Complete Boy. The title mat is simply a piece of 'cardboard' which came with a paper pack. I used Thickers for the title as always. The memo pin is from Tim Holtz. I got the date circle from Maya Road. The little flags are from Jenni Bowlin.

I pop-dotted the title mat so it would lay flat and even. Once I slid it into the memo pin, it was no longer flat. The pop dots worked great! I also pop dotted the date circle just to add a little more dimension. For the flags, I had to outline them in black. I needed them to not blend into the background.

Let me see what you can do with this sketch byl inking your layout below and leaving a comment that you've done that!

No comments: