Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cord Scrapbook Studio Crop 7/19

Now this I am totally looking forward to! This is a 12 hour crop! 12 hours filled with lunch, dinner, prizes and shopping! You do have to pay $30 for this all day crop, but $15 can be used for in-store merchandise! Woo-Hoo! I plan to have a blast with some of the ladies that are practically regulars. Even though I've only been here a few times, the ladies that work here, already know who I am! How's that for service with a smile? It's like they don't even work there, but are my friends too.
Seats are runnin' out, so you better click on the link below and give them a call to reserve yours!

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

What a great time! I won one of the drawings AND I got 14 pages done in 12 hours!!! After all the stuff I bought, I only had to pay $1.46 (I had $15 in store credit)!! We had Q-Doba for dinner. Yum-my!!

Wish you could've been there. You would of had a blast.

All the seats weren't filled, so we were able to spread out a bit. Several of us took over 2 spots!

Maybe I'll see you next time. I promise you'll have a blast!!!