Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

RACE PARKING

Since my parents do live so close to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, they will be parking vehicles for the Indy 500, Brickyard 400 and MotoGP Races.

You can email me at paula00750@yahoo.com to make reservations for any of these races. Please be sure to let me know your name, how many vehicles will need a space and the type of vehicle. If there are several vehicles coming together I will reserve your spots so you are all able to get out at the same time. I will make sure to relay this information to my parents.
The following prices are for regular vehicles only. Campers and large vehicles like that will depend on how large and if electricity and water usage is necessary. You're looking at $10 the day before the race and $20 the day of the race. If you would like to stay the weekend and camp out, it's $45 (this would include water and electricity usage - if this is not necessary, $35).
All I ask in return is a simple "Thank You" and a reference back to this site.
I hope to see you for the next race!! You'll have a blast

No comments: