Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cord Scrapbook Studio Crop 6/28

I'm so excited about this upcoming crop! I love going there! They have big tables w/slots for cutters and such and a cup holder as well. You can bring your own Cricut or other devices. They always have fantastic snacks and plenty of drinks. Since this is only a 6h crop, they are only offering snacks and drinks, but it's always fabu!! Plus, best part is that $10 of my $15 can be used towards in-store merchandise! Woo-hoo! I so can't wait! I always have a blast and the ladies that work there and crop there are a delightful bunch! There's a link below for their calendars, phone number and more. Let me know if you're going and we can meet!

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

What fun! The ladies across from me left early, so I had even more space! The snacks were great; especially the chocolate cake! Great prizes! Great clearance items too! I can't wait until the next one! I hope some of you will join me!