We are looking for our next Guest Design Team Member for the months of October, November and December. All are welcome to apply, however since we had a current (didn't want to say "older" member !) for this first round (thank you, Rita!) we are looking for some new friends and talent. Here is the posting that went out on Scrapbook Calls. Very exciting!
Interested in being a Guest Design Team Member for Have Your Way With Paper for October, November and December? If so, then read on and join our friendly online scrap community!
As a Guest Design Team Member you will...
*Be part of a friendly online community.
*Receive 3 months of sponsor products (October, November and December) which you will create as much as possible.
*Post creations to both our gallery and to your blog/site.
*Be actively posting in our community and gallery daily.
Guest Design Team Applicants must do the following:
1. September card challenge
2. Complete a September sketch challenge
3. Complete 2 September challenges of your choice
**Please note that challenges may not be combined**
4. Comment in the gallery on a daily basis (or as uploads allow)
5. Be an active member of the community with at least 5 posts per day (not counting posts made in our games forum)
6. Once you have completed the scrap challenges and have made at least 25 posts, please submit links to any online galleries and/or your blog you may have by PMing Erin (aunt e) and expressing your interest in being our Guest DT member for October, November and December!
Deadline to submit your challenges and interest in being a GDT is September 23rd.
Please follow this link to Have Your Way With Paper to get started!