Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's See It

Okay, so I've been a bit MIA for a bit. Okay, I've fallen off the face of the Earth for a long time. I am so sorry about that. Time has just gotten away from me. So, to get things moving again, I have a small project for you.

I want to see a fall themed project. It can be a card, a layout, an altered item, anything goes. I just want to see some work going on.

To get you started, here is a Halloween card I made. Roe, from Have Your Way With Paper made it this month's card challenge. She also gave us this LINK for instructions. It took more time to choose the papers I was going to use than to make the whole card itself.


Send me YOUR fall project (my email link can be found under "Basic Info" to the right) and I'll be happy to show it off here. Just be sure to include your web/blog link if you have one.

No comments: