Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wanna Get The Most Out Of It?

Do you want to get the most out of your scrapbooking experience? If you do, I have two other scrapbook blogs you may find helpful/interesting

101 Ways To Scrap
Scrapbooking Storage Solutions

As with this blog, I would love to hear about your ideas, attempts, pictures and more. I'm a big share-er. I love sharing and I'd love for you to share too. Share your thoughts (good and bad), your own ideas or attempts (good or bad) for ideas listed, photos of everything. Share and share alike. And, as alwas, be sure to include your blog/web site if you have one.

It's FREE to follow all my blogs and FREE for the information and FREE to participate! So, get going and see what I can do for you.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Awesome Paula! Your blog looks so nice and "fall-sh!" Love it!