So, they agreed to about half the stuff.....nothing too major or costly of course. They didn't offer to fix the radon detector or sump hole, but they are going to fix quite a few things. I'm not complaining.
My realtor, Tami, suggested I go back and ask for the rest of it once more. Instead of offering to fix anything more, they just offered a cashier's check at closing. Ok.....I'll take that!
Now, it's just a matter of time.....a long, long, loooooong time until closing. I was initially supposed to close on July 13th, but the Mortgage Lender said that they should have the loan application approved on July 6th-ish and then 2w later would be closing. So, we're looking at July 20th. I have it planned to move on Sunday, July 22nd. I still don't have anyone with a definite yes to help. I hope I get at least one person to help. I work in an office with over 30 people.....surely SOMEONE knows someone who could help.
I really HATE waiting!!!!