Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sketchy Saturday - 2/12/11

I hope you enjoy this sketch! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!
SKETCH #22
"I POSE FOR YOU"
For this page I used Dream Street Papers. I used Urban Ink Grafiti for the background and Urban Ink Hard Steel for the circle piece. The lined paper is also Dream Street Papers Urban Ink Reflections. The letters are cardstock letters from Rusty Pickle; Panama Jack, Cream. I don't know who made the cogs, but I got them in a Christmas goodie package from my dear friend, Jenny! She also sent me the #5 thingy and the stamps. Which, I do beleive those stamps are REAL stamps which were carefully removed from something. Very cool idea, huh?

1 comment:

janis said...

great sketch and sample layout!!!! love this!!!!