Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Big Boo-Boo, Oopsie!

Have you noticed, I haven't left you much love on your blog lately?
Did you think I lost interest?
Did you think I just didn't care?
**NEVER!**

Well, I have not been all that incredibly busy lately, but more like lazy! (what can I say, i'm extremely honest----teehee). Anyway, because of my laziness, I have gotten extremeley behind in my comments on your blogs! I went into Google Reader yesterday and saw 294 unread new posts! OH MY!!! You have been busy posting bees! LOL

So, needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. I am going to try to get through the bulk of all your posts today. So, if you havent' seen a comment from me lately, not to worry, you will. If not today, sometime in the next few days. Oh, and if you had several posts in the last few days, you will see several comments from me too!

I'm so excited to see what you have all been up to, see your new creations, see what's been going on in your lives and see what blog hops I missed.....

Thanks for being patient!