Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Layout Posting for Sketchy Saturday

As most of you know, the Sketchy Saturday posts have a 'deadline' for posting your own layouts. You only have a week to do so, then you can't link your layout. Well, I didn't think this was fair. Not everyone can get a layout done that quickly. So, I have decided to add a separate page for those of you who are unable to post your layouts within that week. Now, although I would love to see your layout in the original post, I still want you to have to opportunity to post it somewhere. SO-----If you have a layout based on one of my sketches, please link it HERE and be sure to link back to your blog with the sketch # you used. That way, when others view your layout, they will know which sketch it came from. I hope this is an added feature you will be happy with.

1 comment:

D said...

Oh, what a sweetie! I loved reading your journaling. My son is a big momma's boy too :)