Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Friday, July 10, 2009

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

Yup, another wonderful Friday has arrived! Anything special today? Nope, not really. I woke up this morning with my little guy next to me and our puppy in between us. I slept thtough 10 minutes of my alarm going off. Fought with Nathan to get dressed. Then I we fought for him to go down stairs. I get attitude from him. So we had to get through that. We get to school and he doesn't want me to leave and throws the biggest hissy fit. I go to work............

My parents are leaving for South Carolina tonight. Mom and Dad have finally decided that if/when they move, it will be to South Carolina. They're going for a week to look around and kind of get a feel for the area. Maybe find a nice town near the wodded areas and go from there. If all goes well, maybe even find a house up for sale and put in a bid. Now, for some odd reason, Mom thinks something may happen to the house. Now, since the women in our family tend to have a sixth sense of sorts (premonition - for real), she asked the neighbor across the street to keep and eye out and to call 9-1-1 if there was anything odd going on. I'm sure nothing will happen to the house, but always better to be safe than sorry. I hope they have a good and productive trip!

No comments: