Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday...

Another Tuesday gone by. Another normal regular day of nothing gone by. I do have to say, though, I was able to update one of my blogs! That makes me happy. I have 4 blogs including this one and I tend to let the three go while I concentrate on The Scrapbook Speedway. I told myself I was going to try and update the other's at least once per week. So, I did!

Later tonight, I'm going to try to get one more Texas layout completed. I'm also going to try to jump around some blogs and see if there's anything interesting going on. You know, something I want to participate in to get a RAK or maybe a new sketch or a new product. Just anything interesting.

I'll pop on and letcha know what I find. 'Till then, have a great one!

No comments: