Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Monday, July 27, 2009

We Have a HAPPY WINNER!!!!!

Yup! We have a winner!

First, let me apologize for the lateness of this announcement. Time just got away from me, but there is good news! We have a winner and that is always good news.

So without further delay, the winner of my Happy Blog Hop Prize is MMG!!! Please be sure to E-Mail me ASAP with your mailing information and I will be sure to get your scrappy prize out to you. My email link is off to the right.

Thank you to all of you who participated in this blog hop. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my site and all the others. Feel free to come back any time as there is always something new.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Congrats, MMG! Thanks for following the trail:)