Most Recent Layouts

Looking for Something on My Blog? Search Here!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Monthly Kits

I will have a list of links on the right for MONTHLY KITS. I will only have a few to start, but the list will continue to grow.

Please, feel free to email me any suggestions. If you have used one of these companies for yourself in the past or are currently using them, leave our comment on this post and let everyone know what you think. This will help others decide which kit club they would like to be a part of.

Also, If you make a LO using one of these kit club shipments, send me your LO, the kit club company name and the kit name used. I will be happy to post your work here. Also, be sure to include your name and link to your blog/webiste.

Thanks and enjoy the links!

No comments: